"Get Over Your Ex" DISCLAIMER and LICENSE AGREEMENT
(scroll down for LICENSE AGREEMENT)
Last updated: Jan 6, 2004
The author and publisher of this eBook (electronic download book) and the accompanying materials have used their best efforts in preparing this eBook . The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this eBook . The information contained in this eBook is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this eBook, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT'S POTENTIAL. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this eBook .
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
This eBook is © copyrighted
by OJar LLC and Michael . No part of this may be copied, or changed
in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within
this eBook under any circumstances.
This policy and the use of
this Site are governed by California, USA law. If a dispute arises under
this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually
agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation
will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to
arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree
to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location:
Los Angeles, CA, USA, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in
any court with jurisdiction to do so.
divorcingsecrets.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within California, USA. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR USE OF "Get Over Your Ex".
"Get Over Your Ex" electronic book is sold as a licensed product.
This License Agreement is applicable to all of the Documents, Document Packages and/or Software that are downloaded from our site.
You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms of this License Agreement when you purchase a license and download document packages and/or software through our web site.
The parties to this Agreement are that party purchasing a license and downloading document packages and/or software through our web site (defined herein as 'YOU') and OJAR LLC., a California Corporation (herein designated as 'OJAR').
We WILL NOT represent you in any specific legal matter. We will only sell you a license to use our document package and/or software ("products") in generic form, much like you may purchase a book from a bookstore. Our documents are of a general nature and may not address your specific transaction or relationship.
The "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book is NOT intended to be a substitute for competent legal advice. We suggest you seek the advice of a local competent Attorney before making an agreement based on information in "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book . Also, please be aware that the "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book is NOT intended to be a substitute for competent mental health advice. We suggest you seek the advice of a local competent licensed mental health professional if required.
Should you decide to use the information from "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book without the advice of a competent Attorney, you do so at your own risk.
ALL DOCUMENTS AND DOCUMENT PACKAGES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF OJAR. OJAR CLAIMS ALL COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN AND TO SUCH DOCUMENTS, AS WELL AS ALL OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE.
"Get Over Your Ex" and OJAR and OJAR.com and divorcingsecrets.com ARE TRADEMARKS OF OJAR LLC.
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING THE DOCUMENTS AND/OR DOCUMENT PACKAGE AND/OR SOFTWARE, YOU ARE GIVEN A LICENSE TO USE SUCH DOCUMENTS AND/OR DOCUMENT PACKAGES AND/OR SOFTWARE FOR YOUR OWN USE AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
WE ARE NOT WILLING TO PROCEED OR OFFER OUR DOCUMENTS OR DOCUMENT PACKAGES AND SOFTWARE FOR SALE TO YOU UNLESS THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.
1. LIMITED LICENSE. Upon purchase of a license to use our Documents and/or Document Packages and/or Software, YOU are given a limited license to use such Documents and/or Software only for your own purposes. Only the individual or entity that purchases a license to use the Documents and/or software as indicated by the online purchase order that you fill out when ordering the Documents and/or software will have the licenses to use the purchased products. Use by any other person, company, corporation, limited liability company, trust, or other separate legal entity will require a separate license. This includes companies that may be affiliated to YOU by ownership or otherwise.
2. Upon payment in full of the purchase price and downloading the products, YOU are permitted to do only the following:
a. YOU may use the information provided in transactions and agreements in which YOU are one of the parties. You may have your attorney review, comment and modify the information to fit your particular needs and YOU are encouraged to obtain competent legal counsel to advise you on the use of the
b. YOU may not distribute, publish, offer for sale, license or sublicense, give or disclose to any other party, in hard copy or digital form the documents and/or software.
3. We reserve all rights not specifically granted to YOU above. The license granted above will be narrowly construed in our favor. We will have the right to proceed against you in the event that you infringe against our rights. Any use not within the precise scope of the license set forth above will be considered an infringement. In the event of infringement, we reserve the right to proceed with any legal remedy available to us, including but not limited to recovery of damages, obtaining injunctions, recovering statutory damages, recovering attorney fees, and any other available legal remedy including all remedies under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
4. We make no warranty or representations whatsoever regarding the content or suitability of our "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book to meet your specific needs.
5. You accept our document package 'as is' and with all faults. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind. The maximum damages recoverable against us in any event shall be the purchase price for the documents.
7. "Get Over Your Ex" electronic book contains information which is detailed, but generic in form. There may be laws applicable in your state that need to be addressed in any final document.
8. Our documents are drafted under United States law. INTERNATIONAL USERS MUST OBTAIN LEGAL ADVICE ON THE SUITABILITY OF THESE DOCUMENTS AND ANY OTHER PROVISIONS THAT MUST BE ADDED TO THESE DOCUMENTS.
9. YOU agree that any legal action relative to this Agreement must be in Los Angeles County, California. As a condition of this License, we do not agree or consent to jurisdiction anywhere except Los Angeles County, California. You agree that our system operates only in the above referenced county. All operations, services, deliveries, purchases, contracts and contacts shall be deemed to have taken place in Los Angeles County, California, regardless of the fact that YOU may be located elsewhere.
10. The license granted herein shall be activated upon your payment of the full purchase price for our Documents. Any license granted herein shall remain in effect perpetually, but shall terminate upon your use of said Documents beyond the scope licensed herein or upon your violation of any term or condition hereof. All protections with which we are provided under this Agreement shall survive the termination of your license to use the Documents.
11. You acknowledge and agree that our damages in the event of your violation of this Agreement will be substantial, and that we will suffer irreparable harm in such event. As such, we shall have the right to obtain equitable remedies, including but not limited to an injunction and all remedies under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
12. You agree that any notice to be sent to you, including but not limited to any legal notices and court-related notices, shall be sent to you via Email at the Email address that you designate when you purchase a license to use our Documents. Any notices to us must be by certified mail, return receipt requested, at the address set forth in the Document package that you purchase from us.
13. YOU agree not to violate any import-export laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction concerning any technology accessed or found through our web site. U.S. export laws govern the transfer of technology across national borders.
14. This Agreement reflects our entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and all other communications, representations, warranties, offers or otherwise, whether oral or in written form, are superseded hereby and merged herein.
15. We reserve the right to unilaterally amend any offers, pricing terms or other matters pertaining to the Documents or our web site. For all other matters, any amendments to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. No course of dealing or trade usage shall be deemed to amend the terms of this Agreement.
16. YOUR acceptance of the terms of this Document electronically, by taking the affirmative act of clicking on any acceptance button or placing a check mark in a box indicating your acceptance and by purchasing our products, shall be deemed to be your signature to this Agreement to the same extent as if your written signature was contained hereon. Our waiver of any breach of this Agreement shall not constitute an amendment to this Agreement or our waiver of subsequent breaches hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Additionally, any provision that is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid shall be interpreted to the maximum extent of enforceability.
divorcingsecrets.com is operated by OJAR LLC